Sunday, May 12, 2024

Review: The Shepherd's Crown

The Shepherd's Crown The Shepherd's Crown by Terry Pratchett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is, as far as I know, the only Discworld book that Robin (my late wife) never read. We had it as soon as it was published, but Internet spoilers had revealed one plot point that she could never bring herself to experience.

Although the book was wrapped up in a hurry (Pratchett was fighting Alzheimer's), I still feel that it was an apt finale to Tiffany Aching's story. She learns, in a hurry, that being the leader (well, sort of - witches don't have leaders) doesn't mean that you stop being yourself. It's a lesson that I wish many managers would learn.

I read this for my Bedtime Reading stream in March of 2024.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment