Monday, November 6, 2023

Librovox: The Dream

I started this work with every intention of recording it as a solo artist.  Life and other commitments got in the way, and I relinquished control of the project after recording the first chapter.  I think that I reacted badly to the project listener (PL), which didn't help.  

At any rate, I did handle the entire first chapter, so if anyone's interested, here's an HG Wells novel!

The Dream: a novel

H. G. Wells (1866 - 1946)

The story is set in a Utopian future. On an excursion, Sarnac, relates his vivid dream to his friends and recounts how he lived the entire life of one Harry Mortimer Smith, an Englishman from times past, in his dream. - Summary by Sonia

Genre(s): Historical Fiction, Science Fiction

Language: English






No comments:

Post a Comment